Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy (late) Mother's Day

Since I created this blog three days after Mother's Day, I thought it would only be appropriate to make a post about it. There are not enough words to describe the love I have for my mom.
Over the past year, especially since I've gone off to college, we've become a lot closer. We were never super close, I usually just talked to my friends about my problems. When I could no longer confide in those friends, I turned to my mom. After turning to her time after time and we got to talking, we became closer. I am so thankful that I have her to rant to or share my problems with. Not only that, but I can send her a funny video or picture and know that she'll think its as funny as I do.
A little over two years ago, my grandma died. Watching my mom go through that really showed me how strong she is, especially in her faith. She has really helped me grow and become stronger in my own faith. Every morning she sends me a devotion, bible verse, or just a daily reminder that Jesus loves me and so does she, and I am very grateful for that. I love my mom and all she has to offer in this world, and I cannot even begin to thank her enough for all she does for me. I love you to the moon and back, mom. Thank you, and Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. your mom is quite incredible....that's how you turned out so great! i look forward to the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete