Monday, May 16, 2016

WICKED

Yes, I'm a musical person. I used to do theater when I was in elementary school and I got to play all sorts of cool roles. Wicked is one of my all time favorites- it's up there with Annie and Rent. Last year for Christmas, all four of us girls got tickets to see Wicked at the Music Hall at Fair Park in Dallas. None of my sisters had ever seen it, but my mom and I saw it on Broadway in NYC in 2013 and I must say it was the best show I've ever been to- I bawled my eyes out. My sisters were excited; especially Bryna, and I think they really enjoyed it. Bryna said it was her second favorite experience after the Taylor Swift concert (at which all of us cried, by the way). I think Wicked has some of the best songs. Throughout the show, I was trying to decide which song was my favorite, but I couldn't because they were all AMAZING. Wow, what an experience. Thanks for the tickets, Mom and Dad. Y'all rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment